Morgete Hamster Cage Wooden Rat House Indoor Outdoor Use Small Critter Habitat with Plastic Deep Not Leakage Pull Out Tray
- Chew Proof Design- An aluminum bar covering the ramp edge prevents pets from chewing on it so it will last longer.
- Deeper Base-The easy-to-clean plastic base is deep enough to contain hamster bedding, messes, and give your hamster space to burrow and run. Removable design allows for easy cleaning.
- Air-Circulation-The ventilation wire net top and visible front door can be opened for easy catching and observed.Great for dwarf, syrian, roborovski,crittertrail hamster,mouse,rat,gerbils,sugar glider,hedgedog and other small animal.
- Storage Shelf-The rat cage with a bottom storage layer.Chewing toy & metal feeder are included.
- Best Rat Cages Suitable for Big and Small Animals,Tall and Multi Level Rat Cage with Visition Front Panel are Good For Two Cute Rats and Hamster
- Suggestion: You can spray bitter-apple on wood to avoid pets chewing the wood.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Package includes:
- 1 x Wooden Hutch
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Chewing Toy
- Product Dimensions:27.6 x 19.7 x 35.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 22 pounds
Wire Mesh Side Walls
It was super easy to put together. And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- Questions:Would this work for a hedgehog?
- Answer : Possibly....it’s pretty big for a hedge hog. Ours holds a mini lop bunny and it’s a mansion!!
- Questions: Can you open the covered portion to clean inside?
- Answer : The top is hinged and opens.
- Questions: Is the tray made of metal or plastic?
- Answer : It's made of a heavy plastic...I really like this cage..it was so well wrapped and easy to put together. nice product
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.