Aivituvin-GUT03 Raised Garden Bed Shelf | Vertical Planter Box (Inner Space 18.65 ft²)
- ★ Vertical planter box maximize planting in a minimal of space, 4 layer design good for classifying different plant while keeping them from interfering with one another.
- ★ Garden box with 5.57 ft² bottom, large area for root vegetables. 4.36 ft² deep V-shape planter boxes for easy planting, watering and ensure each layer can enjoy the sunshine.
- ★ Raised garden bed at 54" perfect height, eliminating the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Being elevated keeps your crop free of rabbits, moles, and other ground pests.
- ★ Herb planter included 4 NON-TOXIC garden liners provide a barrier between the soil and wood. Perfect for deck,backyard,patio and other outdoor indoor place.
- ★ Deluxe garden planter is made of long-lasting solid fir wood which is stable and durable enough to strongly hold the weight from the garden bed itself and plant.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Package includes:
- 1 x Wooden raised bed
- 4 x Inner lining
- 1 x Instruction
- Product Dimensions: 32"(L)x25"(W)x57"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 52.8pounds
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 2 to 3 working days. Delivered in 3-10 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Question:Will it accommodate tomato plants or pepper plants? What type of veggies have people had success with in these?
Answer:It's a functional vertical planter, the bottom layer is open frame, I grow carrots in it, I think tomato would do well too. I put my strawberry , herbs, peppers in the other three planter boxes, they're thriving.
Question:Will i have difficulty watering the top tier?
Answer:This is a gift for my wife, she is 5' 1/2", she did not indicate any difficulties.
Question:Do the planters have drainage holes ?
Answer:There have gap at the bottom for drainage. It also includes garden liners that allow water through. It is also beautiful, I get so many compliments.