Morgete Large Chicken Coop on Wheels, Wooden Hen House with Nest Box and Asphalt Roof
- Aivituvin Unique Design-There is a waterproof PVC cover across the nesting box roof edge to prevent water from getting into the box. And upgrade secure latch to lock the nesting box so the predators cannot open it.
- Easy Moving-2 sturdy metal wheels and long handle makes this poultry house easily movable. Placing the coop in different places can result in happier chickens and better quality eggs!
- Easy Cleaning-The Metal Pull out tray collects droppings and waste, making this coop easy to clean.
- Easy Collection-Chicken house with 2-section nesting box makes it easy to deposit and collect eggs. 4 opening doors for chickens to go in and out of coop freely and easy catching.
- Keep Your Pets Safe-Heavy duty galvanized wire fencing (wire opening 1/2"x1/2") and spring latch to keep predators at bay.
- Air-Circulation-Ventilation is a very important part of a chicken coop design. The Aivituvin coop has a big ventilation window at the front.
- Expand Space-Support two coops combination to expand area to give more space for roosting and roaming.
- One Chicken Coop Overall Dimension: 80.59" L x 26.6" W x 42.5" H
- Two Chicken Coops Combination Overall Dimension: 161.18" L x 26.6" W x 42.5" H
- Weight: 84.5 pounds/one coop
- Note: The coop packed in two boxes
Easy To Catch Your Chickens
Comfortable Living Space
Move The Coop Quickly And Easily
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our chicken cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.