Aivituvin-AIR67 Large Chicken Tractor for 2-4 Chickens
Chicken Coop Promotion:$30 Automatic Discount at Checkout
2023 Autumn Promotion:Sept.01 to Sept.30
Give your chickens a large space for roosting and roaming in the Aivituvin chicken coop. The beautiful large coop offers your chickens plenty of room to roam in your backyard. The Aivituvin chicken coop gives your feathered friends a large and protected space to move around and enjoy happy, healthy lives in and out of the coop. The hutch provides plenty of room to rest and roost with three roosting bars and a triple nesting box.
- Easy Moving-Four large stainless steel casters are high-quality, reliable, and durable makes this chicken house easily movable. Placing the coop in different places can result in happier chickens and better quality eggs!
- Waterproof Design-Roof is covered with asphalt for enhanced weather protection. There is a waterproof PVC cover across the nesting box roof edge to prevent water from getting into the box.
- Keep Your Pets Safe-To prevent predators from attacking your chickens at night, secure the tray and nesting box with an durable latch.
- Large Nesting Box-Two large nest boxes are divided into three boxes each, which your hens will naturally share, are easily accessible without ever having to go inside the coop. Just lift the hinged lid and gather up your eggs.
- Air-Circulation-The Aivituvin coop has a ventilation window at the front and back.Keeps your chicken coop dry and avoids sickness, vents allow air flow to reduce moisture.
- Expand Space-The coop are not big enough for you? Don't worry! you can order extra chicken runs-AIR60 to expand the area.
- An ideal chicken coop extension run with five access doors connected with Aivituvin's chicken coops AIR59, AIR66, AIR67, and AIR69 to create a chicken kingdom (expand an additional 20.73 square feet).
- A wooden door in the run opens up and down, and you can install an automatic chicken door opener to open and close it at any time.
- A wide-open fenced enclosure provides plenty of room for your poultry to move around and keeps them safe from predators.
- A large openable top cover and 2 spacious side doors allow for easy access into the chicken pen.
- Perfect enclosure for chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs, ducks, cats, and other small animals.
Note: this chicken run cannot be used independently because the left side is opening.
Protect your beloved chickens from predators with this durable and easy-to-install Bottom Extension Wire Mesh for your chicken coop. Made from high-quality materials, this wire mesh is designed to keep predators like raccoons, foxes, and coyotes out of your coop, while still allowing your chickens to roam freely.
- Easy to install: Simply attach the wire mesh to the bottom of your existing chicken coop using provided brackets and ties.
- Durable and long-lasting: Made from high-quality materials, this wire mesh is built to last and withstand the elements.
- Provides added protection: By extending the wire mesh to the bottom of your coop, you can keep predators from digging underneath and gaining access to your chickens.
- Suitable for all types of Aivituvin coops: 10pcs suitable for AIR23 AIR27 AIR28 AIR29 AIR31 AIR32 AIR45 AIR48 AIR49 AIR61; 14pcs suitable for AIR46
- Chicken Coop Overall Dimension: 67.3" L x 40" W x 49.75" H
- Weight: 107.6pounds
Note: the coop packed in 2 boxes
- Dimensions: 79" L x 37.8" W x 26.8" H
- Shipping Weight: 33.7pounds
- Dimensions: 31.49"Lx12.99"W/pc
- Weight: 11.47lbs
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our chicken cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
Using U brakets and ties which comes in package, you just need 5 minutes.
|Inner Space (Total)||Nesting Box Area--2.79ft²
Upper Sleeping Area--4.93ft²
Ground Activity Area--15.31 ft²
|Sleeping Area -- 10.3ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 21.8 ft²
|Upper Sleeping Area -- 9ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 21.5 ft²
Nesting Box Area -- 4.2ft²
Sleeping Area -- 14.3ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 21 ft²
Ground Activity Area--38.54 ft²
|Capacity (suggested only)||2-4 Chickens/Small Poultry||4-6 Chickens/Small Poultry||6-8 Chickens/Small Poultry||
4-6 Chickens/Small Poultry
|8-10 Chickens/Small Poultry|
|Quantity of Nesting Box||1||2||2||1||2|
|Product Net Weight||85lbs||91lbs||153 lbs||158lbs||226lbs|
|Overall Dimension||81" L x 33.5" W x 46.6" H||
103"(L) x 67"(W) x 28"(H)
75.7"(L) x 62.5"(W) x59.1"(H)
|115.2" (L) x 50" (W) x56"(H)||134.5"(L) x59"(W) x62.4"(H)|
|Inner Space (Total)||Nesting Box Area -- 1.79ft²
Upper Sleeping Area -- 3.52ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 9.39 ft²
|Upper Sleeping Area-- 3.5 ft²
Down Playing Area -- 6.9 ft²
Nesting Box Area -- 1.7 ft²
Upper Sleeping Area -- 3.4 ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 9.9 ft²
|Upper -- 14.2 ft²
Lower -- 9.2 ft²
Nesting Box Area -- 2.1ft²
Upper Sleeping Area -- 3.8ft²
Ground Activity Area -- 10.7 ft²
|Capacity (suggested only)||2-3 Chickens/Small Poultry||1-2 Chickens/Small Poultry||1-2 Chickens/Small Poultry||3-4 Chickens/Small Poultry||2-3 Chickens/Small Poultry|
|Quantity of Nesting Box||1||/||1||1||1|
|Product Net Weight||58lbs||49lbs||52lbs||62.3lbs||72lbs|
|Overall Dimension||65.2"L x 26.4"W x 47.6"H||57”L x 21”Wx33”H||69"L x 26"W x39.4"H||69.8 "L x 42"W x54.6"H||78.4"L x 27.6"Wx40.6"H|
|Inner Space (Total)||
Nesting Box:2.73 ft² for one nesting box
Sleeping Area:8.82 ft²
Nesting Box:2.66 ft² for one nesting box
|9.95ft²||Upper Sleeping Area--5.99 ft²
Ground Activity Area--12.48 ft²
Playing Area-- 11.53 ft²
Sleeping Area -- 5.93 ft²
|Capacity (suggested only)||2-4 Chickens/Small Poultry||2-4 Chickens/Small Poultry||2-4 Chickens/Small Poultry||2-3 Chickens/Small Poultry||2-3 Chickens/Small Poultry|
|Quantity of Nesting Box||2||2||/||1||/|
|Product Net Weight||107.6lbs||100lbs||69.73lbs||84.5lbs||27.5lbs|
|Overall Dimension||67.3" L x 40" W x 49.75" H||63.7" (L) x 36.8" (W) x 40.6"(H)||64.6"L x 25.4"W x 28.1"H||80.6"L x 22.6"W x42.5"H||87.8"L x 20.5"W x 33.7"H|