Aivituvin-AIR02 Rabbit Hutch | Easy Combine With Second Bunny Cage (Inner Space 10.4 ft²)
- INFINITELY EXTENDED DESIGN allows two combination ways for funny transformation.
- Bunny house with DEEPER pulls out tray makes clean easily. Quality plastic trays will never leak, or rust provides a comfortable nesting and resting area.
- You can combine a second rabbit hutch easily because of two detachable side doors design (Choose "Two Sets" if you need two). Three lockable front doors provide a complete view of the bunny's activity. A total of 5 doors are super easy to catch the pets.
- ★Large rabbit cage with asphalt roof prevents poultry from being exposed to intense light and can run outdoors even on rainy days. Predator-resistant spring latch keeps your duck secure.
- Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes.Overall size: 56.7" L x 21.3" W x 33.4" H .Perfect shelter for chickens, rabbits, guinea pig, duck, and other small animals.
If you want to add a Pet Playpen around so your furry babies can freely roam in and out of their condo.Click HERE to get Pet Playpen
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Package includes:
- 1 x Wooden hutch
- 1 x Instruction
- Big enough for 1-2 bunnies up to 18 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 56.7" L x 21.3" W x 33.4" H
- Shipping Weight: 50 pounds
Safety Is First On Our List
Infinitely Extended Design
- Questions: Is this hutch big enough for 2 guinea pigs? Is there any issues with bedding falling out?
- Answer : We used it for 2 guinea pigs ,It can use hay for bedding. The deep metal tray will hold the bedding.
- Questions: Is this one story high? Or two story high.?
- Answer : Just one story
- Questions: What is the overall weight of the home when it is put together?
- Answer : The total product weight is around 33.20 lbs
- Questions: Does the bottom have a pull out tray? My guinea pigs aren't trained.
- Answer : Yes. It works very well ！
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our chicken cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
📧: email@example.com （reply within 12 hours）
|Inner Space (Total)||3.1 ft²||4.84 ft²||9.2 ft²||8 ft²||8.3 ft²||7.5 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies|
|Bottom wire netting||Wire Netting Above the Tray||Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||Wire Netting Above the Tray||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/|
|Product Net Weight||24lbs||33lbs||58lbs||36lbs||46lbs||64lbs|
|Overall Dimension||35.8"Lx18.1"Wx28"H||40.4"L x 23.6"W x 28.3"H||47.2"L x 19.7"W x 41.3"H||40.6''L x 26"W x 37.6H''||47''L x 20''W x 42'' H|
|Inner Space (Total)||9.6 ft²||9.6 ft²||Upper - 2.85ft²
Lower - 6.2ft²
|12.4 ft²||14.3 ft²||10.4 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens||2-3 Bunnies||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens|
|Bottom wire netting||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/||Removable Bottom Net & PVC Layer||Removable Bottom Plastic Layer||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/|
|Product Net Weight||52lbs||41lbs||45lbs||63lbs||49lbs||50lbs|
|Overall Dimension||38.6"Lx25.6"Wx44.1"H||61.2"L x 22.6"W x 31.9"H||53.4"L x 23.6"W x 38.1"H||87.8"L x20.5"W x33.7"H||39.4''L x 24.6W'' x 39H''||56.7" L x 21.3" W x 33.4" H|
|Inner Space (Total)||8.3 ft²||8.3 ft²||8.3 ft²||8.8 ft²||14.3 ft²||17.46 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies/Chickens||1-2 Bunnies/Chickens||
||1 -2 Bunnies/Chickens|
|Bottom wire netting||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/||/||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/|
|Product Net Weight||46lbs||46lbs||43lbs||43lbs||
|Overall Dimension||40.6''L x 26"W x 37.6H''||40.6''L x 26"W x 37.6H''||40.6"L x 26"W x 37.3"H||51.6"L x 25.2"W x 36.2"H||
39.4''L x 24.6W'' x 39H''
||61.42"(L)x 40.94"(W) x 26.02"(H)|