Aivituvin-AIR024 Indoor Outdoor Wooden Guinea Pig Cage
- Stable Construction- The wooden guinea pig house is constructed with solid fir wood ➕ animal-friendly paint ➕ heavy-duty welded wire (wire openings are 3.5"Lx 0.59"W) ➕ robust quality hardware to prevent predators.
- Perfect Home for Small Animals- The house is suitable for bunny, guinea pig, and other small animals.
- Easy Access- Front panel can be a door and ramp for your furry friends to go out freely. The opening roof of the run is for easy catching.
- Four Wheels- The wooden guinea pig house on the wheel, making it easy to move the hutch to the garden, backyard, or balcony to enjoy the sunshine and get fresh air.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Overall Dimension: 40.4"(L)x 23.6"(W)x 28.3"(H)
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Wooden Hutch
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Metal feeder
- 1 x Rabbit chewing toy
- The wooden guinea pig house is big enough for 1-2 small animals up to 18 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 40.4 x 23.6 x 28.3 inches
- Grid Size of Bottom Wire Mesh:3.5" (L) x 0.59" (W)
- Shipping Weight: 33.20 pounds
- Wire Opening:3.5”(L)x 0.6”(W)
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
The wooden guinea pig house is super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes. And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- Questions: Is this wooden guinea pig house big enough for 2 guinea pigs? Is there any issues with bedding falling out?
- Answer : We used it for 2 guinea pigs ,It can use hay for bedding. The deep metal tray will hold the bedding.
- Questions: Does the bottom have a pull out tray? My guinea pigs aren't trained.
- Answer : Yes. It works very well
|Inner Space (Total)||2.2 ft²||4.8 ft²||4.84 ft²||8 ft²||11.03 ft²||14.3 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for chinchillas, rats,mouse,gerbils, hedgehogs, tortoises, lizards,squirrel, chameleons, iguanas,pet minks||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,bunny,guinea pig,sugar glider,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,guinea pig,ferret,chinchilla,gerbils, rats,mouse,sugar glider||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,guinea pig,chinchilla,sugar glider,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla|
|Bottom wire netting||/||/||Removable Wire Floor Above the Tray||Removable Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||Removable Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray|
|Product Net Weight||22lbs||28lbs||33lbs||29lbs||33lbs||50lbs|
|Overall Dimension||23.6"L x 15.7"W x 31.5"H||23.6"L x 15.7"W x 55.1"H||40.4'L x 23.6''W x 28.3''H||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39"H||
38.98"L x19.69"W x 24.02"H
||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39.4"H|
|Inner Space (Total)||14.3 ft²||5.3 ft²||1.5ft||9.6 ft²||23.3 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1-2 Tortoise||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla||2-3 birds/small animals||1 cat/hedgehog/small animals||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla||chameleon/lizards/reptiles/iguanas/bearded dragon||1-2 Tortoise|
|Bottom wire netting||/||Removable Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||Removable Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||/||/||/|
|Product Net Weight||24.2lbs||50lbs||57 lbs||21 lbs||41lbs||115 lbs||24.3lbs|
|Overall Dimension||39.4"L x 24"W x 12.4"H||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39.4"H||32.7"L x 30.9"W x 70.9"H||21.7"L x 18.5"W x 18.3"H||61.2"L x 22.6"W x 31.9"H||71.1"L x 38.2" W x 70.8"H||38"(L)x24"(W)x11.8"(H)|