Aivituvin-AIR23 Outdoor Rabbit Hutch | Large Bunny Cage (Inner Space 15ft²)
Protect your beloved chickens from predators with this durable and easy-to-install Bottom Extension Wire Mesh for your chicken coop. Made from high-quality materials, this wire mesh is designed to keep predators like raccoons, foxes, and coyotes out of your coop, while still allowing your chickens to roam freely.
- Easy to install: Simply attach the wire mesh to the bottom of your existing chicken coop using provided brackets and ties.
- Durable and long-lasting: Made from high-quality materials, this wire mesh is built to last and withstand the elements.
- Provides added protection: By extending the wire mesh to the bottom of your coop, you can keep predators from digging underneath and gaining access to your chickens.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Package includes:
- 1 x Rabbit hutch
- 1 x Instruction&Hardware
- Big enough for 1-2 bunnies/chickens up to 18lbs
Package includes: 10pcs bottome extension wire mesh, 20 Brackets and 40 ties
- Overall dimension: 67.3"(L)x26"(W)x39.4"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 57.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 31.49"Lx12.99"W/pc
- Weight: 11.47lbs
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Question:Is this predator proof?
Answer:Yes pretty much. I have mind inside and have 7 cats and 2 dogs. They cannot get to the bunny at all. Cage is very sturdy. it would take a strong animal to break thru the bars and the animal inside has an escape to the top.
Question:What type of wood is it?
Answer: It is made of solid fir wood which are 100% safe and no harm to the any pets and children
Questions: Can this be used for chickens? I have five, would this be big enough for them?
Answer : Five babies would be ok but not five full grown chickens.
Questions: Is the wire actually wire or a plastic mesh?
Answer :It is wire,strong enough for my rabbit, can also protect the bunny away from predators.great product.
Using U brakets and ties which comes in package, you just need 5 minutes.
|Inner Space (Total)||11.5 ft²||4.84 ft²||8.3 ft²||8 ft²||8.3 ft²||7.5 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies/Chickens||1-2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies|
|Bottom wire netting||/||Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||Wire Netting Above the Tray||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/|
|Product Net Weight||60.8lbs||33lbs||43lbs||36lbs||46lbs||64lbs|
|Overall Dimension||93.7" Lx 16.7"W x 33.5"H||40.4"L x 23.6"W x 28.3"H||40.6"L x 26"W x 37.3"H||40.6''L x 26"W x 37.6H''||47''L x 20''W x 42'' H|
|Inner Space (Total)||9.6 ft²||9.6 ft²||Upper - 2.85ft²
Lower - 6.2ft²
|12.4 ft²||14.3 ft²||10.4 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens||2-3 Bunnies||2-3 Bunnies/Chickens|
|Bottom wire netting||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/||Removable Bottom Net & PVC Layer||Removable Bottom Plastic Layer||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||/|
|Product Net Weight||52lbs||41lbs||45lbs||63lbs||49lbs||50lbs|
|Overall Dimension||38.6"Lx25.6"Wx44.1"H||61.2"L x 22.6"W x 31.9"H||53.4"L x 23.6"W x 38.1"H||87.8"L x20.5"W x33.7"H||37.6''L x 24.6W'' x 39H''||56.7" L x 21.3" W x 33.4" H|
|Inner Space (Total)||3.1 ft²||7.8 ft²||17.46 ft²||8.8 ft²||14.3 ft²||10.4 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1 -2 Bunnies||1-2 Bunnies||1 -2 Bunnies/Chickens/Ducks||1-2 Bunnies/Chickens||
|Bottom wire netting||Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||/||/||Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||Wire Netting Above the Tray|
|Product Net Weight||24lbs||58lbs||51lbs||43lbs||
|Overall Dimension||35.8"Lx18.1"Wx28"H||47.2"L x 19.7"W x 41.3"H||61.42"(L)x 40.94"(W) x 26.02"(H)||51.6"L x 25.2"W x 36.2"H||
37.6''L x 24.6W'' x 39H''
||80.12"(L)x 22.82"(W) x 28.64"(H)|