Aivituvin-AIR024 Indoor Outdoor Wooden Guinea Pig Cage
【Stable Construction】 The wooden guinea pig house is constructed with solid fir wood ➕ animal-friendly paint ➕ heavy-duty welded wire (wire openings are 3.5"Lx 0.59"W) ➕ robust quality hardware to prevent predators.
【Perfect Home for Small Animals】 The house is suitable for bunny, guinea pig, and other small animals.
【Easy Access】 Front panel can be a door and ramp for your furry friends to go out freely. The opening roof of the run is for easy catching.
【Four Wheels】 The wooden guinea pig house on the wheel, making it easy to move the hutch to the garden, backyard, or balcony to enjoy the sunshine and get fresh air.
※Unique design to prevents urine, water, and whatnot from spilling over the edges.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Overall Dimension: 40.4"(L)x 23.6"(W)x 28.3"(H)
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Wooden Hutch
- 1 x Instruction
- 1 x Metal feeder
- 1 x Rabbit chewing toy
- The wooden guinea pig house is big enough for 1-2 small animals up to 18 lbs
- Product Dimensions: 40.4 x 23.6 x 28.3 inches
- Grid Size of Bottom Wire Mesh:3.5" (L) x 0.59" (W)
- Shipping Weight: 33.20 pounds
- Wire Opening:3.5”(L)x 0.6”(W)
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 2 to 3 working days. Delivered in 3-10 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
The wooden guinea pig house is super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes. And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- Questions: Is this wooden guinea pig house big enough for 2 guinea pigs? Is there any issues with bedding falling out?
- Answer : We used it for 2 guinea pigs ,It can use hay for bedding. The deep metal tray will hold the bedding.
- Questions: Does the bottom have a pull out tray? My guinea pigs aren't trained.
- Answer : Yes. It works very well
|Inner Space (Total)||2.2 ft²||4.8 ft²||4.84 ft²||8 ft²||11.03 ft²||14.3 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for chinchillas, rats,mouse,gerbils, hedgehogs, tortoises, lizards,squirrel, chameleons, iguanas,pet minks||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,bunny,guinea pig,sugar glider,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,guinea pig,ferret,chinchilla,gerbils, rats,mouse,sugar glider||Suitable for dwarf, syrian, roborovski, crittertrail hamster,guinea pig,chinchilla,sugar glider,gerbils, rats,mouse,hedgehog||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla|
|Bottom wire netting||/||/||Removable Wire Floor Above the Tray||Removable Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||Removable Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray|
|Product Net Weight||22lbs||28lbs||33lbs||29lbs||33lbs||50lbs|
|Overall Dimension||23.6"L x 15.7"W x 31.5"H||23.6"L x 15.7"W x 55.1"H||40.4'L x 23.6''W x 28.3''H||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39"H||
38.98"L x19.69"W x 24.02"H
||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39.4"H|
|Inner Space (Total)||14.3 ft²||5.3 ft²||1.5ft||9.6 ft²||23.3 ft²|
|Capacity (suggested only)||1-2 Tortoise||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla||2-3 birds/small animals||1 cat/hedgehog/small animals||Suitable for ferret,guinea pigs,chinchilla||chameleon/lizards/reptiles/iguanas/bearded dragon|
|Bottom wire netting||/||Removable Wire Netting Above the Bottom Tray||Removable Wire Netting Above the Tray||/||/||115 lbs|
|Product Net Weight||24.2lbs||50lbs||57 lbs||20.3"L x 16.5"W x 16.9"H||41lbs||71.1"L x 38.2" W x 70.8"H|
|Overall Dimension||39.4"L x 24"W x 12.4"H||39.4"L x 24.6"W x 39.4"H||32.7"L x 30.9"W x 70.9"H||13 lbs||61.2"L x 22.6"W x 31.9"H|