Morgete Chicken Coop Chicken House Outdoor for Chicken Duck Quail Hen Cage with Run 2 Nesting Boxes
- Solid Construction-Made of Fir wood which is a popular material for chicken coops due to its strength, durability, and resistance to pests and decay. This means that the coop will be able to withstand the elements and last for many years, providing a safe and comfortable home for your chickens.
- Waterproof Design-A waterproof roof is essential for keeping your chickens dry and comfortable in wet weather. Ensuring that your chickens stay dry even during heavy rain or snow.The PVC cover on the nesting box roof adds an extra layer of protection against the elements, preventing rain or snow from seeping in and keeping your eggs dry and safe.
- Keep Your Pets Safe- A sturdy latch on the nesting box ensures that your chickens and their eggs are secure and protected from predators. The latch should be strong enough to withstand any attempts to open it from the outside, providing peace of mind and protecting your chickens from harm.
- Large Nest Boxes- Nest boxes are important for providing a comfortable and private space for your hens to lay their eggs. Having four nest boxes means that your chickens will have plenty of room to choose from, reducing competition and stress and keeping your eggs safe and clean.
- Wooden door for easy installation of automatic door opener- An automatic door opener can be a great convenience for chicken owners, allowing the coop to be opened and closed automatically according to a schedule. The wooden door makes it easy to install such a device, saving time and effort and providing added peace of mind.(Please note that automatic door openers are not included in the package)
- Expand Space-The chicken coop can be combined with the chicken run-AIR60 to provide a larger and more secure living space for the chickens.
- Material:100% Fir Wood
- Package Includes:
1x Wooden Coop
- Idea for 2-4 standard size hens
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our chicken cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8:00 am - 6:30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.