Morgete Outdoor Cat Cage Wooden Enclosure Climb House with 3 Platforms, 71 inch
Purrfect for Apartments & Balconies
The Aivituvin Cat Catio is perfect for small backyards, apartment living and balconies. Give your cat's an outdoor experience within the safety of their enclosure.
- Outdoor cat house on 4 wheels is easy for moving. 2 of them are brake casters to fix well and keep safe. Waterproof asphalt roof are perfect for outdoor and indoor use.
- Wooden cat playpen with 3 platform and small resting house inside to make much fun for pets. This indoor and outdoor cat house has a spacious and independent space. It can accommodate 2-3 cats and other small pets, and there is no weight limit.
- Cat house are with wooden bottom floor which is covered with a removable bottom PVC layer for easy cleaning. 2 big front doors and 2 small pulled up access doors with hook for easy catching you pets.
- Upgraded version of the surrounding reinforcement wooden strip structure the product more robust and durable.
- Window Cat House-: Install the upper part of the hutch on the reverse side to face the indoor window to connect the house. The lower part of this wooden cat house faces the outdoor, which allows your pets to enter freely in & out through the enclosure.(The height from ground to the upper door is 37.4")
- Innovative design-Buying 2 sets (Choose "Two Sets" if you need two) to make a larger outdoor cat house by simply taking off the side panel to combine(like picture) and your cats can go through two cages freely. We provide hardware in package for you to combine.
- Outdoor Cat House Material: 100% Fir wood
- The large outdoor cat house is big enough for 2-3 cats up to 18lbs
- Wooden Cat House Dimensions: 31.5"L x 31.5"W x 70.9"H
- Shipping Weight: 67 pounds
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
- Questions: Is the cat house hard to assemble?
- Answer : Good instructions. The wooden outdoor cat house was easy to assemble with predrilled holes. Just take 90 minutes to put it together.
- Questions: Can the mesh withstand cat scratches? Is it stronger than the material used for window screens?
- Answer : Great product. Yes will hold up to cat scratches.