Morgete Wooden Potting Bench Outdoor Workstation Gardening Table with Open Shelves, Cabinet Drawer
- UNIQUE to add a lid on the plastic sink and a extra large PVC layer on the worktable to make the potting bench functional and convenient for your garden work. Covering the lid to be a whole large work table. The water will not leak into the drawer & sink by using PVC layer.
- Well-organized planting rack with large bottom shelf and a sliding drawer provides a spacious and convenient place to work & store. Top shelf for additional storage, 2 hooks each side to keep all your accessories close at hand.
- This potting bench is made of durable fir wood to transform any space into a functional workstation, The natural wood finish can easily be painted and customized to your liking, making it a perfect decor piece for any outdoor indoor area.
- Stands at 45"" inches tall, making it perfect for those who don’t like to bend down or lean over while enjoying gardening to help save your back from unnecessary strain caused by long time stooping down for ground planting.
- Reinforcement slates along the tabletop keep items safe from falling off. Rubber pad keeps your flower stand away from ground corrosion and protect your lawn & floor well. Overall size: 44" L x 19" W x 45" H.
- Upgrade PVC Layer & Lid
- 100% Fir Wood
- Easy Assembly
- Built to Last
- Limits Excess Labor
- Perfect for Outdoor & Indoor Use
- Overall dimension: 44" L x 19" W x 45" H
- Shipping Weight: 35 LBS
It was super easy to put together. We recommend 2 people and 45 minutes.And you just need to prepare screwdriver.
All of our cages will come flat packed – It came with a sufficient pictorial manual. Screws were in marked plastic bags. Panels are stamped and come ready to be screwed together. Many have dowel rods that fit nicely into pre-drilled holes.
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Question:Does water get into the drawer when it rains?
Answer:No, it include a waterproof layer on the table so that water, dirt didn't fall into the drawer/lower equipment. This works great and keeps your tools in the drawer free of water when it rains.
Question:is the sink removable?
Answer:Yes! The "sink" is just a plastic tub that comes out of the square hole on the bench.
Question:Is this sturdy, once put together?
Answer:I believe the table is sturdy enough. Since we have been using our table, it has been used alot for big potting jobs with no problems. The construction of this product surpassed my expectations.