Aivituvin-GUT02 Raised Garden Bed with Large Storage Shelf | Wooden Herb Planter
- Upgrade with EXTRA side workstation and large bottom storage layer provides a spacious and convenient place to work & store.
- Easy Growing Up To 8 different herbs/flowers/vegetable with grow grid. The dividers can be easy remove so it's one BIG OPEN PLANTER.
- Inner Lining are include to separate wood and soil. Spacious raised planter to ensure your plants and vegetables can breathe and grow healthy.
- Gardening raised bed crafted with strong frame. Thickness of 2.2'' frame that is stronger than the others build to last through the seasons with proper care.
- Nice raised planters are worth every penny, especially for older who is harder to get up and down when gardening.
- The elevated herb garden is super easy to assemble, it is prefect for smaller places that need a functional planter. Beautiful decoration planter herb makes planting funny.
- Material: 100% Fir wood
- Overall dimension: 52.7"(L)x22.0"(W)x30.0"(H)
- Package includes:
- 1 x Wooden raised bed
- 1 x Inner lining
- 1 x Instruction
- Product Dimensions: 52.7 x 22.0 x 30.0 inches
- Shipping Weight: 47.3 pounds
Question:Can I leave it completely outdoors, in my lawn?
Answer:Yes it is nice. Mine was a wonderful herb garden. Will most likely buy another. I am loving container gardening.
Question:Does the planter box have any drain plugs? What happens when it rains!!
Answer:Love this! Has slatted bottom and mesh so water flows out.
Question:how much soil should I order?
Answer:I used 1 cuft garden soil, 1 cuft potting soil, 3/4 cuft peat moss, 3/4 cuft mushroom compost.
If you can't find mushroom compost in big box stores, you could double the peat moss as I did.Perlite or vermiculite can be substituted for part of mushroom compost and peat moss the rest.
- We ship from 8 warehouses across the U.S.
- Express Delivery : Ships in 1 to 2 working days. Delivered in 3-5 working days.
- Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00 am - 6.30 pm.
- Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends).
- We do not ship the orders on weekends or holidays. Some delivery delays can occasionally occur.